Tuesday 13 December 2011

Time for Home


So yesterday I visited the KLM offices and told them I wanted to go home. They said that would be ok. The weather is awful back home - are you sure you want to go? We have a much nicer climate.



I said that I did - my work is complete, my wife and family needs me, I have stones to push on ice, and Championships to win - let me out please!

They said ok! I will just have to cope with the weather. 

So, tonight at 6.30pm I leave for Nairobi, and arrive in Glasgow at 7.30am, going via Schiphol. Its been a flying visit of only 8 days but all that I wanted to achieve has been completed, and that is very good.

I have just one thing to do, and that is to visit Jeff at the site, to take my last photos, and say my goodbyes - with a great sense of sadness.

Gary


No comments:

Post a Comment